TrishaDM (aka “At least we made it this far…”) has nominated me for an award! It’s a very nice Leap Year gift… if there are such things. 🙂
Honestly, there are some days when I’m so focused on the Stats page and get kind of down when the numbers fall. Then there are such uplifting moments when a note will come from someone or during a conversation with a friend, they will say, “You know, I really enjoy reading your blog!” (And inside, I’m feeling like, “WHAT?! You read my blog?!!”)
So, first and foremost, many, many “arigato”s must be given to TrishaDM. Please take a moment to check out her blog. Her words always bring a smile to my face and warmth to my heart… am sure it will do the same for you! She has given me another reason for wanting to go to visit Canada. 🙂
Okay, here are the rules which are to be followed:
- Nominate 10 fellow bloggers.
- Inform said bloggers about their nominations.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Put the Versatile Blogger Award picture in your post.
So, I nominate the following blogs, in no particular order:
- Things Could Be Worse
- Karma Sleeps On Top
- Moment Matters
- Mike is Happy. Relatively.
- Ms. Elena Levon Traveling
- The Dissemination of Thought
- Todd Greene’s Personal Crossroads: Tradition Meets Innovation
All these people have probably been nominated for this award and others many, many times… but they deserve them many times over! 🙂
Let’s see, seven random things about me:
- I LOVE popcorn!! (Okay, maybe that’s not very random… hee hee)
- I fell out of a second-story window when I was about two years old. No broken bones, no bruises… just a very freaked out mother… or so I was told. 🙂
- I can touch my nose with my tongue.
- I have an allergy to shellfish.
- I love the smell of strange things like gasoline and exhaust from taxi cabs.
- I used to stand and balance on my dad’s hand when I was very, very small. (Will have to look for the photo of that…)
- The year I turned 39, I felt like I had turned 16 again! Loving life, one day at a time! 🙂
So, that’s that… guess I need to write to the ones I nominated… off I go… 🙂